CERTSRV - error 500 internal server error
(слишком старое сообщение для ответа)
Vsevolod V Shevchuk
2008-01-05 21:37:51 UTC
Hello, dear all,
I have a problem with IIS 6^

On domain server installed Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2. I installed
Certification Authority few months ago. After that I installing some web
applications (Sharepoint services) - and delete it. After that site
http://<servername>\certsrv give me error "500 internal server error".
Certification Authority doesn't support reinstalling - in that case I lost
some important information.
How could I fix that problem.? where should I seek for my mistake?
Vsevolod V Shevchuk
Ken Schaefer

Vsevolod V Shevchuk
Vsevolod V Shevchuk
2008-01-06 11:03:25 UTC
I don't see any description of error: not from localhost, not from other
computer
--
Vsevolod V Shevchuk
Vsevolod V Shevchuk
Vsevolod V Shevchuk
2008-01-06 11:10:52 UTC
It is displayed standard page "Page cannot be displayed .. 500 internal
server error"
--
Vsevolod V Shevchuk
+79111339997